Friday, July 17, 2015

A big look at the built-ins

But today I feel like I can finally share the whole thing, from left to right, top to bottom. 
I'll probably switch out and rotate a few accessories here and there but for the most part, this space is complete. 


I feel like I've talked enough about the saga of these shelves so I'll keep the writing short and sweet and just let the pictures do the talking. 






These DIY doors Chris built to disguise our television (that I posted about before here) made such a difference.







For a source list of where most of the decorative items on the shelf came from, check out the end of this post.


Enjoy your weekend!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.