Thursday, May 21, 2015

What a sham!

So the plumbers are finally here to install our vanity and toilet in the powder room, a project that we started all the way back in February! 
Excited would be an understatement and I will share an update of the space very soon.

In the meantime, I'm sharing a little update in our master bedroom.
It's no surprise I love re-purposing things and recently did just that when I turned a geometric tablecloth from Home Goods into new pillow shams for our bed. 

Here's what our bed looked like before:


And here is it now:


Confession: I didn't actually sew the shams (surprise, surprise). My mom did. 
I'm starting to sound like a broken record at this point but I'm still waiting to learn how to really sew. 


Anyway, I love how the shams look and think they are a fun and inexpensive change to our bedding.





Have a great day!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.