Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Design a DODO

Today I'm wishing my husband a happy 31st birthday!
To see how we celebrated him turning 30, you can visit here.

Even though he told me (like he does every year) not to get him anything, I of course got him a little something. 

Since his iPad has been case-less for a while now, I decided to get him a DODOcase.
 These cases are durable, stylish, and are handcrafted in San Francisco. 
You can even design your own, which is what I did.


After I designed this case for him...





...I had fun designing some other cases.
It's a bit addicting.








You can even add personalization or company logos.
Makes for a great gift, don't you think?

Enjoy your day!
- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks for the great idea, Caitlin! My husband is so hard to buy for, and this might also make a great corporate gift for the holidays. Here's to Christmas shopping in July! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.