Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday fashion fix: beach bum

I'm convinced that life really is better at the beach.
Just five minutes sitting on the sand and I instantly feel relaxed and happy.

Another thing that makes me happy are these beach essentials that are stylish and very affordable.
Check 'em out:



(From top left)

1. palm cover up (on sale!) 2. captive pareo (on sale!) 3. desert cool straw fedora 
6. grid dot bandeau top and bottom (40% off with code SALEFUN)

Hope you get some beach time in this weekend!
- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. I love a classic canvas tote! I typically stick with L.L. Bean classics but I love the nautical stripe on this bag from Urban. Have you made it to the beach lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as much as I would like but we've gotten a few trips in!

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.