Usually when I think of window treatments, I think $$$.
So for our master bedroom curtains, I decided to save ourselves a buck or two by making some out of a duvet cover that was no longer being used.
Thanks to a sewing lesson from my mom, she and I were able to whip these up in just one afternoon.
I also saved some money by using curtain rods we already had.
I didn't want the rod to span all of the windows so Chris shortened them using a hack saw.
Just a few more things to do in this room and it will be DONE!
To read about our window blinds as well other projects we have done so far in our master bedroom, you can go here, here, here, and here.
Have a great weekend!