Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Fashion Fix: pack your bag

I've been on the hunt for a new weekender bag for a while now.
Whether it is a quick trip down to New Jersey to visit our parents, a weekend at the beach, a night away with the girls, or when it's finally time to head to the hospital, I need something that is smaller than my suitcase but larger than the tote bags that I already have.

Here are a few that I've been admiring that range in price:


Fact: I've been staring at this weekender online for months now. 
I haven't been able to pull the trigger and treat myself to this one but you know, my birthday IS coming up (hint, hint, Chris).
P.S. If you sign up for Marc and Graham e-mails, you get 10% off your first order.

Mark and Graham

This duffle's price is right and I love how it has its own shoe compartment on the bottom:

Herschel Supply

This one below is technically a gym bag but let's be honest, that's not what I would be using it for!
I like how it is a Boston-based company and is made from durable materials.

Steele Canvas Basket Corp. for J. Crew

This weekender tote looks more expensive than it actually is. 
And by looking at the dimensions, it is larger than it appears and could easily hold enough clothes for a weekend away.
Forever 21

If you're packing your own bag for the weekend,
wishing you a great time wherever you are headed!
- Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. I love the Herschel one! I have a Herschel backpack and I love the company :)

    xo Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the first bag! You should definitely get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baggu has a cute nautical striped weekender you may like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked it up and love it! A good price and exactly my taste. Thanks so much for sharing!

      Delete
    2. AND it's 20% off this weekend! Meant to be.

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.