Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

I know, lame post title! I couldn't resist...
Anyway, Easter is one of those holidays that I tend to neglect when it comes to decorating around the house. 
It always sneaks up on me and I usually only put out some jelly beans in our Crate & Barrel tilt bowl and maybe one ceramic rabbit.

Maybe this year will be different?
Now, I definitely won't be littering the house with pastel bunnies but with Easter just a few weeks away I've been searching for a few ideas that I think are cute and stick with our style.

I think this Pottery Barn flag (currently on sale here) would work on the wall under our covered porch. It would also make for an easy DIY project using some burlap, stencil, and a shortened curtain rod or dowel.

via
via
I'm not hosting Easter this year but if I was, I would definitely try this place setting idea.
I like how it's not overly cutesy.

via

It's fresh,simple, and inexpensive to create.
I'd just need to pick up some eggs from the grocery store and snip some boxwood from the bushes outside our house.

via

How festive are these cupcakes?
It would be a fun project and a great dessert to bring to someone that is hosting the holiday.

via

How do you decorate for Easter?
Wishing you a wonderful weekend :)
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.