Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Clean it up

I don't know about you but I find it way too daunting to clean our entire house in one day.
And now that baby Charlie is here, I don't always have a few hours to get it done in one fell swoop.

So, the A-type in me created a manageable weekly cleaning schedule that helps keep our house clean enough.


So far, the schedule has been working. 

Would I advise eating off our floors?
Definitely not.

Do I freak out if I miss a day?
No. A little dirt and disorganization never hurt anyone.

And if all else fails, I can just put out this dish towel:



Have a great day :)
- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Hah, love the dishtowel! I totally get this -- there is never enough time to keep things as neat as I'd like!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.