Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Fashion Fix: LOFT love

As much as I loved being pregnant, I am happy to have a waist again and to be able to hit up some of my favorite stores for some shopping.

Recently, I popped into LOFT and was ooh-ing and ahh-ing all over the place.
Here are some things from the store that I am loving:

Wallpaper Floral Maxi Dress

Floral Print Spaghetti Strap Romper

Paisley Lace Top

Seersucker bustier dress
Scallop Cotton Eyelet Tee

Eyelet stripe softened shirt

Never ever pay full price at LOFT!
They always have some kind of sale going on or about to start.
Right now for example, dresses are 40% off!

Also, LOFT now has a collection called Lou & Grey.
The style is simple, easy, and relaxed. Just how life should be in the summer, right?

Striped Chambray Dress

Stripe Tee Dress

Sunset Sweater

Chambray engineer shirt
Hint of lace sweatshirt

Linen Blush Moto Jacket

Have a great weekend!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.