Saturday, June 7, 2014

Elephants for Erin

If you follow The Picket Fence Projects on Instagram, you might remember me sharing this centerpiece from my husband's cousin's baby shower:


So cute, right?
Well, my sister-in-law helped put it together and gave me a bunch of the extra elephants (which came from this Etsy shop) for a little project I wanted to make for his cousin Erin.


I arranged the elephants in a pyramid facing different directions and just taped them down.


As for the background, I used one of my free Farrow & Ball wallpaper samples that I posted about before here.


Here it is framed:


Erin is expecting a baby boy very soon and I think this elephant art will fit in with nursery's decor based on some things she's registered for:

RH Baby & Child

RH Baby & Child

RH Baby & Child

Isn't Restoration Hardware's baby line so sweet?

Have a great weekend!
- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that you found use for that wallpaper!

    x Lily
    whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.