Sunday, March 20, 2016

Boys rule!

Hi there! 
A quick little post showing the mini picture gallery I've recently hung above the changing table in the boys' bathroom. Also, please excuse the poor picture quality! The only natural light in here is a skylight and I'm not a professional photographer.

Anyway, we moved the changing table (a DIY project I shared here) into the bathroom to make room for the second crib in the nursery.
Sometimes I still can't believe we have two kids!


Doing so required me to take down this DIY oar towel hook.
So to fill the space, I decided to hang a small three piece picture gallery using two Crate & Barrel frames (no longer available) and a third large one I picked up from Target.



My sister made this "boys rule" print for me, which I recently shared here on Instagram.
Thanks, Jamie!



It's inspired by this print but she made the color and style a little softer to fit the look of the bathroom.


That's all friends!
Have a great night.

- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.