Sunday, December 13, 2015

Etsy does it

Happy Sunday!
 Here's a quick round up of a few things I've recently purchased from Etsy that you might also enjoy...


Our dog Rosie has been wearing the same collar for about 2 years now so we thought it was about time to buy her something nice for the holidays haha!
I love all of the dog collars in this Etsy shop and settled on the chambray and swiss dot one for her. 
It's all wrapped up and ready to be gifted to our pup along with a big fat bone.



A friend of mine pointed me to this Etsy shop when I was admiring the artwork she had hanging above her bed. I recently purchased three different versions of it (they have a promo of buy two get one free!) to go above the bed in our guest house. I'll share soon!


Tassels seem to be everywhere from necklaces to keychains. 
I recently bought this one for my keys from this Etsy shop and I love it.


During my crazy nesting phase, I turned my husband's closet upside down and reorganized the whole thing. 
He needed hooks so I ordered a few of these boat cleats from this shop
Choosing a color was the hard part! I went with navy. 
Are we surprised though?


Last week I posted about this felt ball garland that I purchased from this Etsy shop.
You can customize it to the colors you want or choose from pre-made color combinations.
It's so cute and I'm thinking I should order some for the almost finished playroom!



Have you bought something from Etsy that you're happy with?
I'd love for you to share!

A quick thank you to Lindsey over at Better After for featuring our powder room makeover!

- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.