Monday, June 29, 2015

Some steals and decor deals

I've posted before about Decor Steals and some of my purchases from the site including this magnetic calendar in our kitchen...


...and this preserved boxwood wreath that I used as part of my winter decor.


Well today (and probably for not much longer) they have two new steals up that I think are cute.
I'm refraining from purchasing for myself (you know, my whole less is more thing and the fact that I don't need either) but maybe do you!

One of the steals are these wire crates with wood tops.
They'd make great end tables or the pair together could be a coffee table for a small space. These could also be cute in a kids playroom to store books or stuffed animals. 
I really like the color of the wood tops too. The finish has a little driftwood/beachy feel.


The other steal is this clock
The price is right and if green is your color, it's kind of perfect for a kitchen or office. 
It's vintage inspired but doesn't scream "I'm fake" to me.


Happy "stealing"!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.