Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Aloha to two!

So, I've finally gotten around to uploading photos from our son's second birthday party that we celebrated a couple weeks ago (to see how we celebrated last year, visit here)!

I love a theme (duh) and this year we went with a pineapple/Hawaiian/luau-ish party. 
Despite not having very Hawaiian-like weather (it wasn't a washout by any means but was mid 60s and cloudy with a few raindrops during the cake time) it was so much fun and extra exciting that he actually understood that the party was for him this year!


Unfortunately, I don't have photos of all the details and hardly any from the actual party with the guests. Fail! I think we were all trying to enjoy the moment and not live it through the camera lens but here's some of what I did capture of the day:




















It blows my mind he's two!
Anyway, a little source list for you:

invitation - custom (created by my talented sister!)
cupcake wrappers (not pictured) - Etsy
ALOHA balloons - Etsy
pineapple cups - Party City
coconut cups - Amazon
decorative palm leaves - Amazon
green and white striped balloons - Zurchers
pineapple garland - Party City
pineapple honeycomb - Party City
palm leaf plates (not pictured) - Urban Outfitters
tablerunners (originally a tablecloth, just cut into runners) - Party City

- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!! Love the pineapples everywhere and Bravo to you for enjoying the party and not worrying about pictures....everything looks hreat!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.