Sunday, May 8, 2016

A nursery for my niece!

Nurseries and kid rooms are hands down my most favorite spaces when it comes to decorating.
I seriously want to have more children for the sheer reason of having another nursery to design.
Is that ridiculous and selfish of me?
 Don't answer that.

Anyway, when my sister (who is expecting a baby girl in just a couple of weeks) asked for some help with pulling a look together for her nursery, I of course was excited to get involved! 
But to be honest, my sister is an amazing decorator to begin with (have you seen her living room and dining room I shared on Instagram?) so she really didn't need me.

I'm sure you'll agree after you see these beautiful photos (see the end of the post for a source list):























Source list:

crib- Oeuf
crib sheet- Land of Nod
rug- Wayfair
curtains- Serena & Lily
basket- Pier 1 Imports (they have AMAZING baskets by the way--love this one, this one, and this one!)
animal artwork- The Animal Print Shop
frames- Ikea
rocker- Ikea (with swivel rocker base added-- see this post for DIY tutorial)
pillow cover- H&M (no longer available)
tassel mobile- Etsy
footstool- Home Goods
changing table- an Ikea hack you can read about here
changing pad cover- Land of Nod
mirror- CB2
ceiling light fixture- CB2
wall paint color- Benjamin Moore Etiquette


Isn't it almost ethereal in here?
I can't WAIT to meet the little girl that gets to call this nursery her room!
And thank you Jamie for letting me share this part of your home.

- Caitlin

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.