Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rocker report

Today I'm sharing an update on how our DIY chair-turned-rocker in the nursery is holding up since having Charlie.
We did this project in an effort to save some money as rockers can mean big bucks.
So, we took a regular Ikea chair that we already had and added a swivel rocker part.
You can read all about the DIY here.


So it's been about 3 months and I'm really happy we decided to do this project.
The chair is still rocking and swiveling the way it should. Plus it's comfy and helps lure Charlie to sleep.



By the way, how sweet is this pillow?
My friend's mom hand painted Charlie's name on it and it matches his nursery perfectly.
I sense a new project I want to try!


Thanks for reading!
- Caitlin

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.