Monday, December 1, 2014

Petite pines

Happy December!
Now that it's officially the first, I don't have to feel funny anymore about starting my Christmas decorating (I may have had a pre-Thanksgiving jumpstart...oops).
 Anyway, like most, I've been using Pinterest a lot to help find ideas for holiday decor around our house.
For example, I'm sure you've seen these cute little trees in tin buckets:

via

via

via
These pins inspired me to try the look out in our foyer this year:




The white tin bucket is from a garage sale and the faux pine tree was actually used as one of the centerpieces at my cousin's wedding a few years back. Thanks Linny for giving me one!


In case your wondering about the sources of the other items in this picture...
mirror - garage sale
lamp - Home Goods
ice chest - local estate sale



Stay merry!
- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. I have loved that ice chest and lamp since the day I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your entry! Your decor is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.