Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What a wedding!

Today I'm sharing a few shots from my sister's wedding this past weekend (to see pictures from her shower, you can visit here). I wish I took more photos but I got so caught up in the excitement of the day that I only managed to snap a few pictures. Oh well, it's more important to live in the moment sometimes than spend the time looking through a camera lens, right?



My sister, who is ridiculously talented, designed the invitations and all the other paper accessories (she did the same for my wedding and my sister-in-law's):





The venue was beautiful. 
Can't beat palm trees, water, and string lights!


I loved the nautical knots on the tables and managed to snag one for Charlie's nursery!








We ended the night with a sparkler send off.
I can't wait to see how those pictures came out!


Congrats Jamie & Brad!

P.S. If you haven't entered the Jane.com gift card giveaway yet, there's still time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little details. The talent in your family is simply amazing! Isn't Captiva captivating?
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.