Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SMP Living and Rosie's 15 minutes of fame

Back in August, I was excited/nervous to have Style Me Pretty Living come to my house to photograph it for a home tour! We haven't been living here that long (less than 2 years) so it felt/feels like there's still so much to do/change/re-decorate but I was reassured that the house looks great as is. We are our own toughest critics after-all, right?


This week, the home tour went live on SMP Living and I enjoyed looking at the pictures that Bruce Plotkin captured of our home.


I had to laugh at the pictures of Rosie. Who knew this dog loves the camera so much? While I was trying to run and hide from it, Rosie seemed to be posing in almost every room hoping to get photographed. 





To see the complete home tour, you can visit here.

- Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Your home is truly beautiful. You should be proud of what you've created in just two years! I hope that your moment in Style Me Pretty brings new visitors to your blog!

    xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on SMP the other night and was so happy for you! That's amazing! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Charlie… and rosie are just too cute! Congrats on the SMP feature :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.