Thursday, October 9, 2014

Life's a beach

Toady I'm reminiscing about our warm beach vacation in Montauk.


The house we stayed in was really cute and full of great style. Unfortunately, I did not capture all of it with my camera but did manage to snap a few pics, especially of the entryway, which was full of beachy charm.








The upstairs had this balcony and view of the lake.
A great place to have coffee in the morning...and a cocktail in the evening.



A few more random pictures from around the house...
Again, there was a lot more to show but I was on major vacation mode and lazily never got around to snapping more pics!







Thanks for visiting :)
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.