Monday, April 18, 2016

Shop and share

Hello there!
Sharing a few recent purchases of mine that you might enjoy as well.


Clockwise from top left:

This lantern comes in two sizes so I got both. 
I plan on either using them on my mantel or outdoor on our patio table. 

I'm slow to choose art for our house but when I saw this photograph I immediately loved it! The neutral colors are so calming in person and it looks great hung up in our living room. I'll share photos soon!

Finally it's sandal season! 
I recently picked these ones up on a recent shopping trip and I've already received a bunch of compliments on them. 

These cute little nesting baskets are just $9.99 and can be used in so many ways. Right now, I have the largest serving as a planter. They could be used to hold jewelry, matches, q-tips, etc. or you can leave all three stacked as decoration on a bookshelf. 

- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.