Sunday, July 26, 2015

Choosing a chair

Hope you had a good weekend!
A quick post here as I cyber surf for an accent chair for our living room.

Now that we have the sectional couch in there, we need to round off the space with a chair.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for but I am sure that these ones that I've come across on One Kings Lane (all of which are under $500) are pretty awesome (and a few are about to sell out). 
I am also sure that my love for blue and white just grew a little bit more.



(from top, left to right)

one - two - three - four - five - six


A quick thank you to Emily A. Clark for including my made bed (posted on my blog Instagram) as one of her favorites for her #EACstyle challenge

- Caitlin

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.