Monday, March 9, 2015

Our duvet...and our dog.

It doesn't feel like that long ago that I was on the hunt for some bedding for our master bedroom and ended up choosing this one.


I haven't grown tired of it yet as it's only been a year since it was purchased. 
However, the duvet has suffered some wear and tear thanks to...


...this sweet but not so innocent dog of ours.


Rosie and her paws have taken up digging before settling down on the bed so now our lovely duvet has two not-so-lovely holes in it. 

I'm dealing with the issue by covering up the holes with this fuzzy quilt for now but if Rosie decides to keep it up, we will be purchasing a new duvet sooner rather than later (and probably blocking her access to our room).

I've recently spotted a few new duvet options (for when it's really time to get a new one) which all happen to be stripes and are all at different price points.


The price on this one is so cheap! 
If their duvet quality is anything like their pillow covers, it will be hard to pass this one up.

H&M

I recently saw this duvet in the store and I think it actually looks nicer in person than the photo! 
The colors are really soft and soothing.

Crate & Barrel

Gimme, gimme, gimme. 
I just love this. 

Serena & Lily

- Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. If and when you purchase a new duvet for your bed use the "old" one and make your own dog bed cover! Give your beautiful dog his/her own bed in your master bedroom so everyone stays happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! Plus it will match our decor. Oh, Rosie has her very own dog bed in our room. She just prefers ours!

      Delete
  2. Your springer is adorable. We've had two springers, both liver. They are wonderful dogs, but they do love to sleep on down. My husband says it's because they are hunting dogs. (lol) I've given up and just cover my duvet with a towel.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.