Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fiddle me this

Have you seen these fiddle leaf fig trees all over Pinterest?
I have and I'd been wanting one for a while now.

via

via

via

And I had just the spot for it.
This corner in our bedroom was a little bare so what better to fill it with than a fiddle leaf fig tree of my own!



I have the tree in a large woven basket similar to this one here.


I like how it adds a pop of color to our neutral blue and white bedroom and softens the once bare corner.



Now the challenge is keeping this one alive!
That's why I plan on reading these 10 tips for keeping it healthy and happy.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
- Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. I have one too and I love it!

    x Lily
    whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have wanted on for a long time too. Where did you get yours?

    Sarah

    www.sarahsdaybook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Went to pick one of my own up yesterday at the shop down the street and it was $200. What?!?! Where did u find yours?

    Xo,
    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grabbed mine at, brace yourself, Ikea! Where did you find yours? Mine is definitely much smaller (maybe 2.5ft tall) and I'm becoming impatient awaiting its growth spurt!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.