Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A bird for our boy!

Let me take a second to brag about how talented my sister is!
For months, I've been admiring this Serena & Lily screen print that costs $250 (gulp) for the bathroom off the nursery.


I casually emailed it to my sister (who dabbles in graphic design on the side) asking if she could draw it for me. Trust me when I say that I almost fell off my chair when she emailed me back only a couple hours later with this version that she drew herself:


AND she printed it for me! Jamie, you are the best.


I love how she made her version with a blue hat on the bird's head for our baby boy!


Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 
The bird is just a little nautical, the pipe in his mouth reminds me of my grandfather, and that fact that my sister made it for me makes me appreciate it even more.


Thanks again, Jamie!
- Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. So cute! That was so sweet of her!

    Sarah

    www.sarahsdaybook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! Baby S is going to love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister rocks! Her artwork is spot on!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.